It’s that time of year when cookouts, coolers, and stadium blankets fill the parking lot outside your favorite university’s stadium. Below is a list of tailgate ideas for this season.
- Corn Hole Boards
- Turn the bed of your truck into a buffet
- Game day photo booth
- Play giant Jenga or Chess
- Invite the neighbors! Merge your tailgate with the next group over for an even bigger celebration!
- Finger foods are easy to multitask with and good to save for after the game
- Hook up the slow cookers, and focus on enjoying tailgating with your guests
No matter if you’re winning or losing, make it fun time this football season!